(1) When a document is served on a party or person in accordance with rule 6.1(d)(i) or (ii), that document must,—
(2) A document served on a party or person in accordance with rule 6.1(d)(iii) must—
(3) When a document is transmitted electronically on a day that is not a working day, or after 5 pm on a working day, it must be treated as served on the first subsequent working day.
(4) When a document is served electronically under this rule, the party or person served must, on receiving the document, immediately give to the person who served the document, or that person’s solicitor or agent, an acknowledgement in writing or electronically—
(5) In this rule, information system means a system for producing, sending, receiving, storing, displaying, or otherwise processing electronic communications.
Compare: 1908 No 89 Schedule 2 r 206A