This Act is administered in the Department of Justice.
1 Short Title
An Act to amend the Judicature Act 1908
This Act may be cited as the Judicature Amendment Act 1952, and shall be read together with and deemed part of the Judicature Act 1908 (hereinafter referred to as the principal Act).
(1) This subsection inserted section 23A in the principal Act.
(2) Every office of the Court heretofore established shall be deemed to have been lawfully established.
(1) This subsection substituted section 87 of the principal Act.
(2) Section 87 of the principal Act, as substituted by this section, shall apply to proceedings pending or in progress at the passing of this Act as well as to proceedings commenced after the passing of this Act.
(3) Sections 28 and 29 of the Civil Procedure Act 1833 shall cease to have effect in New Zealand.