Whereas the land described in subsection (5) is vested in the Maori Trustee in trust for the persons whose names are set out in the report of the court referred to in subsection (1):
And whereas it is desirable that the Maori Trustee should be discharged from the said trust and that the said land should be vested for an estate in fee simple in the persons beneficially entitled thereto:
Be it therefore enacted as follows:
(1) Upon application made to it in that behalf by the Maori Trustee, the court is hereby empowered and directed to make an order vesting the said land for an estate in fee simple in the persons named in a report made by the court in respect of the said land and dated 26 September 1919, or the descendants or successors of those persons, as tenants in common in such shares as to the court seems just and equitable.
(2) Upon the making of the order referred to in subsection (1) the Maori Trustee shall be deemed to have been discharged from his trust in respect of the said land, and the District Land Registrar for the Land Registration District of Auckland shall issue a certificate of title for the said land in favour of the persons named in the said order and endorse on the certificate a memorial in accordance with subsection (4).
(3) The said land, upon the issue of the certificate of title referred to in subsection (2), shall be deemed to be Maori freehold land.
(4) There shall be reserved the right of Her Majesty the Queen to all minerals, mineral oil, gas, metals, coal, and valuable stone under the surface of the said land, and the right of ingress, egress, and regress to all persons lawfully authorised by Her Majesty, or under the authority of any statute, engaged in searching for or working any such minerals, mineral oil, gas, metal, coal, or stone, and the right of Her Majesty or any such authorised person to sink all necessary pits and shafts, and to make and erect all necessary erections, machinery, roads, and buildings, and other conveniences and things for any such purpose.
(5) The land to which this section relates is more particularly described as follows:
All that parcel of land containing 799 acres 2 roods and 6 perches, more or less, being the land known as Sections 2 and 3, Block III, Aroha Survey District, and being the whole of the land comprised and described in certificate of title, Volume 353, folio 207, Auckland Registry.