(1) The Board shall from time to time appoint a person to be the Registrar of the Board.
(2) The Registrar of the Board shall be employed on such terms and conditions of employment and shall be paid such salary and allowances as the Board from time to time determines.
(3) Subject to the terms and conditions of employment, the Board may at any time terminate or suspend the employment of the Registrar.
(4) The Board shall operate a personnel policy that complies with the principle of being a good employer.
(5) For the purposes of subsection (4), a good employer is an employer who operates a personnel policy containing provisions generally accepted as necessary for the fair and proper treatment of employees in all aspects of their employment.
Section 7: replaced, on 2 September 1996, by section 2 of the Engineering Associates Amendment Act 1996 (1996 No 120).