(1) The owners of the parcels of land described in Schedule 4 are hereby constituted as Maori incorporations as follows:
(2) The parcels of land described in Schedule 4 are hereby vested in the respective incorporations designated in the headings to the 3 Parts of that schedule for, in each case, a legal and beneficial estate of freehold in fee simple, and the former owners shall, in each case, cease to have any interest therein whether legal or equitable.
(3) The Maori freehold land vested in the incorporations constituted by subsection (1) and all other Maori freehold land subsequently vested in those incorporations by any means whatsoever shall continue to be Maori freehold land.
(4) The objects of each Maori incorporation constituted by subsection (1) shall be as follows:
(5) Without limiting the effect of section 43 of the Maori Affairs Amendment Act 1967, it is hereby declared that each Maori incorporation constituted by subsection (1) may in pursuance of any 1 or more of its objects:
(6) The proviso to section 48(1) of the Maori Affairs Amendment Act 1967 shall apply to any sale of land pursuant to this section.
Section 21(4)(c): amended, on 1 July 1993, pursuant to 362(2) of Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 (1993 No 4).