This Act is administered in the Department of Lands.
1 Short Title and commencement
2 Rates of interest
An Act to amend the Land Act 1948
BE IT ENACTED by the General Assembly of New Zealand in Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:
(1) This Act may be cited as the Land Amendment Act 1984, and shall be read together with and deemed part of the Land Act 1948 (hereinafter referred to as the principal Act).
(2) This Act shall be deemed to have come into force on the 9th day of November 1984.
(1) This subsection amended section 170B(1) of the principal Act.
(2) This subsection inserted section 170B(1A) of the principal Act.
(3) This subsection amended section 170B(2) of the principal Act.
(4) Nothing in this section shall limit or affect section 7 of the Land Amendment Act 1968.