(1) A section 52P determination may be amended in a material way only after the Commission has consulted with interested parties, but may be amended in a non-material way without prior consultation.
(2) However, the Commission is not required to conduct an inquiry before amending a determination.
(3) An amendment forms part of the determination it amends.
(4) An amendment comes into force on the date specified in the amendment, which must be (except in the case of an amendment relating to a customised price-quality path that takes effect under section 53ZA(3)) a date on or after the date on which it, or a summary of it, is published in the Gazette.
(5) The Commission must, as soon as practicable after making an amendment,—
Section 52Q: inserted, on 14 October 2008, by section 4 of the Commerce Amendment Act 2008 (2008 No 70).