(1) Every accreditation is subject to the condition that the institution will at all times comply with the rules made under section 253(1)(d) and (e), except to the extent that the Authority exempts the institution, by a condition on the accreditation, from compliance.
(2) When granting accreditation to an institution to provide an approved programme, the Authority may impose conditions on the accreditation that are—
(3) The Authority may at any time, with the agreement of the accredited institution, impose new conditions on the accreditation and may amend or revoke any existing conditions.
(4) The Authority may, without the agreement of the institution, impose conditions on an accreditation, or amend or revoke any existing conditions, but only if the Authority has first—
(5) When conditions are imposed, amended, or revoked, the Authority must give notice in writing to the accredited institution of the new, amended, or revoked conditions.
Section 250A: inserted, on 30 August 2011, by section 38 of the Education Amendment Act 2011 (2011 No 66).