(1) It is a condition of registration of a private training establishment that it will at all times comply with the requirements in the rules made under section 253, except to the extent that the Authority exempts the establishment, by a condition on its registration, from compliance.
(2) It is a condition of registration that a registered establishment will keep the written statement required under section 232D(2)(a) up to date.
(3) It is a condition of registration that a registered establishment will ensure that—
(4) The Authority may impose conditions on the registration of an establishment that are specific to the establishment or a group or class of establishments.
(5) The Authority may at any time, with the agreement of the establishment,—
(6) The Authority may, without the agreement of an establishment, impose conditions on the establishment's registration, or amend or revoke any existing conditions, but only if the Authority has first—
(7) When conditions are imposed, amended, or revoked, the Authority must give written notice to the establishment of the new, amended, or revoked conditions.
Compare: 1989 No 80 s 236AA
Section 233B: inserted, on 30 August 2011, by section 32 of the Education Amendment Act 2011 (2011 No 66).