(1) Punctuation may be altered or omitted, or new punctuation inserted, so that the reprint uses punctuation that is consistent with current drafting practice.
(2) Unnecessary referential words may be omitted.
(3) Dates may be expressed in a manner consistent with current drafting practice.
(4) A Part numbered with roman numerals may be numbered with arabic numerals, and any cross-references to that Part in the reprint, or in another reprint, may be consequentially amended.
(5) The following changes may be made in relation to schedules:
(a) a schedule may be renumbered so as to be consistent with current drafting practice (for example, Schedule 1 may replace First Schedule), and any cross-references to that schedule in the reprint, or in another reprint, may be consequentially amended:
(6) Subsection (5) does not limit this section or section 17D.
Section 17E: inserted, on 1 January 2000, by section 4 of the Acts and Regulations Publication Amendment Act 1999 (1999 No 111).