(1) The holder of a discharge permit may—
(2) The holder may make the transfer if it—
(3) The holder may make the transfer if it is for another site and is to any person, if a regional plan—
(4) A regional plan may allow a transfer or a consent authority may allow a transfer if—
(5) An application under subsection (3)(b)—
(6) The transfer has no effect until the consent authority that granted the permit receives written notice of it.
(7) When a consent authority receives written notice of a transfer that is made for all of the remaining period of the permit,—
Section 137: replaced, on 10 August 2005, by section 75 of the Resource Management Amendment Act 2005 (2005 No 87).
Section 137(5)(c): amended, on 1 October 2009, by section 150 of the Resource Management (Simplifying and Streamlining) Amendment Act 2009 (2009 No 31).