(1) As soon as practicable after the 20 working days referred to in section 149Q(4), a board of inquiry must—
(2) The board must do everything under subsection (1) no later than 9 months after—
(3) The report—
(e) may recommend that changes be made to a plan, regional policy statement, national policy statement, or New Zealand coastal policy statement (being changes in addition to any changes that may result from the implementation of the decision); and
(4) The EPA must send a copy of the report to—
(5) The EPA must publish the board's report and give public notice of where and how copies of it can be obtained.
(6) Nothing in section 37(1) applies to the time periods or the requirements in this section that apply to a board.
(7) The EPA's functions under this section are in addition to the EPA's functions under section 114(7)(a).
Section 149R: inserted, on 1 October 2009, by section 100 of the Resource Management (Simplifying and Streamlining) Amendment Act 2009 (2009 No 31).
Section 149R(7): inserted, on 1 October 2011, by section 44 of the Resource Management Amendment Act (No 2) 2011 (2011 No 70).