(1) Any person to whom a copy of a certificate of clinical review is sent under section 78 may apply to the Review Tribunal for a review of the patient's condition.
(2) Without limiting anything in subsection (1), the Review Tribunal shall review the patient's condition on the application of the Director pursuant to subsection (5)(b) of section 78 or of the Minister of Health pursuant to subsection (6)(b)(ii) of that section.
(3) The provisions of subsections (2) to (6) of section 79 shall apply in respect of every review under this section as if it were a review under that section.
(4) At the conclusion of the review, the Review Tribunal shall record its findings in a certificate of Tribunal review, stating whether, in its opinion,—
(5) The convener of the Review Tribunal shall send a copy of the certificate of Tribunal review to each of the persons specified in section 79(10).
(6) In any case where the Review Tribunal is of the opinion that the patient is fit to be released from compulsory status, the Director shall direct that the patient be released from compulsory status accordingly.
(7) In any case where the Review Tribunal is of the opinion that the patient is not fit to be released from compulsory status but it is no longer necessary that the patient should be declared to be a restricted patient, the following provisions shall apply: