(1) The Board may (in relation to a matter raised by a complaint or by its own inquiries) take any of the actions referred to in subsection (2) in relation to an employer licence if it is satisfied that the employer licence holder—
(2) In any case to which subsection (1) applies, the Board may—
(c) order that the employer licence be restricted, for any period that the Board thinks fit, by limiting the prescribed electrical work that the employer licence holder may authorise an employee to do, or assist in doing, to the work that the Board may specify, and in imposing a limitation of this type the Board may also impose limitations on the circumstances in which an employee may do, or assist in doing, that work:
(3) The Board may take only 1 type of action in subsection (2) in relation to a case, except that it may impose a fine under subsection (2)(d) in addition to taking the action under subsection (2)(b), (c), or (e).
(4) No fine may be imposed under subsection (2)(d) in relation to an act or omission that constitutes an—
(5) The Board may take an action under this section whether or not the person is still an employer licence holder.
Section 120: substituted, on 1 April 2010, by section 13 of the Electricity Amendment Act 2006 (2006 No 70).