(1) Sittings of the Tribunal shall be held at such times and places as the Tribunal or Chairperson from time to time appoints.
(2) Any sitting may be adjourned from time to time and from place to place by the Tribunal or a Chairperson or by the Secretary to the Tribunal.
(3) No sitting of the Tribunal shall take place unless all the members are present, but the decision of a majority of the members shall be the decision of the Tribunal.
(4) A Chairperson shall preside at all sittings of the Tribunal.
(5) Subject to the provisions of this Act and of any regulations made under this Act, the Tribunal may regulate its procedure in such manner as the Tribunal thinks fit and may prescribe or approve forms for the purposes of this Act.
Compare: 1977 No 49 s 50; 1993 No 35 s 5(2)