206A Persons who may incur election expenses in relation to party advertisement

An election expense in relation to a party advertisement may only be incurred by—


the party secretary; or


a candidate in relation to an election advertisement described in section 206CC; or


a promoter authorised by the party secretary under section 204H.

Section 206A: substituted, on 1 January 2011, by section 12 of the Electoral (Finance Reform and Advance Voting) Amendment Act 2010 (2010 No 137).