69 Changes to Register of Political Parties


A person described in section 63(1) may, on behalf of a political party, apply to the Electoral Commission to—


change the name of the party:


change the abbreviation of the name of the party.


Section 63 (except subsection (2)(e)) and sections 64 to 67 apply to that application with any necessary modifications.

Section 69: replaced, on 25 March 2014, by section 12 of the Electoral Amendment Act 2014 (2014 No 8).