(1) Any party to proceedings before the Tribunal may appear personally or by the party's barrister, solicitor, or agent.
(2) The Tribunal may appoint a barrister or solicitor to appear and be heard in proceedings as counsel assisting the Tribunal.
(3) The decision of the majority of members shall be the decision of the Tribunal.
(4) Every decision of the Tribunal shall be in writing and shall state the reasons for the decision.
(5) Except as otherwise provided in this Part, the Tribunal shall determine its own procedure.
Compare: 1962 No 33 s 43(5)–(8)