(1) After an enforcement notice is issued, any application to the Tribunal for an order under section 122O must be made—
An enforcement notice is issued on Monday, 1 March, and—
(1) by the close of Monday, 15 March, no challenges have been received. The rights owner can apply to the Tribunal at any time after that, up until the close of Sunday, 4 April (end of quarantine period); or
(2) on Monday, 15 March, a valid challenge is received. Whether or not the challenge is rejected, the rights owner cannot apply to the Tribunal until after Monday, 29 March (last day on which challenge could be rejected) and must do so before the close of Sunday, 4 April (end of quarantine period).
(2) The application must be in the prescribed form and include or be accompanied by—
(3) If the Tribunal is satisfied that an enforcement notice has been sent to the account holder in accordance with this Act, the Tribunal must order the relevant IPAP to produce to the Tribunal—
(4) The IPAP must provide those contact details and notices to the Tribunal as soon as practicable.
(5) If an infringement notice expires, and the notice relates to an application made in accordance with subsection (1), the expiry does not affect the continuation and completion of any proceedings.
Section 122J: inserted, on 1 September 2011, by section 6 of the Copyright (Infringing File Sharing) Amendment Act 2011 (2011 No 11).