(1) Nothing in—
shall apply in relation to any land within the Waikato claim area.
(2) Subsection (1) of this section shall apply in relation to any claim submitted to the Waitangi Tribunal under section 6 of the Treaty of Waitangi Act 1975, whether before or after the commencement of this section.
(3) The Director-General shall, as soon as reasonably practicable after the commencement of this subsection, issue to the District Land Registrar 1 or more certificates that identify each certificate of title relating to land within the Waikato claim area that contains a memorial entered pursuant to any of the enactments referred to in subsection (1).
(4) The District Land Registrar shall, as soon as reasonably practicable after receiving a certificate issued to that District Land Registrar under subsection (3) and without fee,—
(5) Subject to subsection (6), subsections (1) to (4) do not apply in respect of—
(6) Subject to subsection (7), the Governor-General may, by 1 or more Orders in Council, apply subsections (1) to (4) to the whole or part of the Maramarua land referred to in subsection (5)(b).
(7) No Order in Council shall be made under subsection (6) in respect of any land unless the Minister is of the opinion that a final determination or a final recommendation has been made in respect of any relevant claims (including claims made by the Hauraki Maori Trust Board) in respect of the land to which the Order in Council relates.