(2) Subject to section 23, the court may, if it thinks fit, on the application of the applicant or the respondent, vary a protection order,—
(3) Subject to section 23, where a protection order applies against an associated respondent, the court may, on the application of the applicant or the associated respondent, vary the protection order, in so far as it relates to the associated respondent,—
(4) For the avoidance of doubt (but without limiting subsection (3)), it is hereby declared that a court may—
(5) Where an application is made under subsection (2) or subsection (3) in respect of a temporary protection order, the Registrar must assign a hearing date, which must be—
(6) Sections 9, 11, and 12, so far as applicable and with the necessary modifications, apply in relation to—
as they apply in relation to the making of an application for a protection order.