(1) The Authority must keep and maintain a register of test certificates issued by test certifiers under section 82.
(2) The purpose of the register is to facilitate compliance with, and enforcement of,—
(3) The register must specify—
(4) A search of the register may be carried out by the Authority, and by the following persons for the following purposes:
(5) In this section, approved person means—
Sections 82A to 82C were inserted, as from 22 December 2005, by section 21 Hazardous Substances and New Organisms (Approvals and Enforcement) Amendment Act 2005 (2005 No 123).