1 Short Title and commencement
2 District Court Rules
4 Status of District Courts Fees Rules 1997
An Act to amend the District Courts Act 1947
BE IT ENACTED by the Parliament of New Zealand as follows:
(1) This Act may be cited as the District Courts Amendment Act (No 2) 1999, and is part of the District Courts Act 1947 (“the principal Act”).
“the principal Act”
(2) This Act comes into force on the day that is 28 days after the date on which this Act receives the Royal assent.
(1) This subsection substituted s 122(1) and inserted s 122(1)(A) of the principal Act.
(2) Section 122(3) of the principal Act is amended by repealing paragraphs (h) and (i).
This section substituted s 123 of the principal Act.
(1) Clause 1 of the District Courts Fees Rules 1997 is amended by omitting the word “Rules”, and substituting the word “Regulations”.
(2) The rules with the title so amended must be treated as having been made under section 123 of the principal Act (as substituted by section 3 of this Act).