69 Remedies for unfair bargaining


If a party to an individual employment agreement is found to have bargained unfairly under section 68, the Authority may do 1 or more of the following things:


make an order that the party pay to the other party such sum, by way of compensation, as the Authority thinks fit:


make an order cancelling or varying the agreement:


make such other order as it thinks fit in the circumstances.


The Authority must not make an order under subsection (1)(b) unless the requirements in section 164 have been met, and that section applies accordingly with all necessary modifications.