(1) The part of a district in respect of which a community is constituted may be subdivided for electoral purposes.
(2) Each subdivision must elect at least 1 member of the community board.
(3) If a community comprises 2 or more whole wards, the elected members of the community board may be elected by the electors of each ward.
(4) If the community is not subdivided for electoral purposes, the members of the community board must, unless they are to be elected in accordance with subsection (3), be elected by the electors of the community as a whole.
(5) If a community is subdivided for electoral purposes or if the members of the community board are to be elected in accordance with subsection (3),—
Compare: 1974 No 66 s 101E(5)
Section 19G: inserted, on 25 December 2002, by section 6 of the Local Electoral Amendment Act 2002 (2002 No 85).