(1) A Work Account levy determined for the purposes of sections 168, 168B, or 211 may be adjusted down, in accordance with regulations made under this Act, for a particular employer or a particular self-employed person on the basis of—
(2) To avoid doubt, regulations may limit the application of subsection (1) to—
(3) A Work Account levy determined for the purposes of section 168 may be adjusted up, in accordance with regulations made under this Act, for a particular employer on the basis of an audit of the employer's safety management practices.
(4) An audit of an employer's or a self-employed person's safety management practices must, and an assessment of a self-employed person's safety management capabilities may, be conducted in accordance with an audit tool or audit tools that—
(5) If any upward adjustment of levies under subsection (3) is to occur for a particular employer, sections 178 to 180 apply.
(6) Adjustments to levies may be reassessed on the basis of any new audits or assessments.
(7) Regulations made for the purposes of subsection (1)(a) or (3) must, and regulations made for the purposes of subsection (1)(b) may, provide for the following matters:
(8) Section 331 (which prescribes consultation requirements for regulations relating to levy setting) applies in relation to the making of regulations for the purposes of this section as if the regulations prescribed rates of levies.
(9) The Corporation must decide—
Section 175: substituted, on 1 April 2007, by section 11 of the Injury Prevention, Rehabilitation, and Compensation Amendment Act 2007 (2007 No 8).