(1) The Director may, in writing, either generally or particularly, delegate to any person employed in the State services all or any of the functions, duties, and powers exercisable by the Director under this Act, except this power of delegation.
(2) Subject to any general or special directions given or conditions attached by the Director, a person to whom any functions, duties, or powers are delegated under this section may exercise those functions, duties, and powers in the same manner and with the same effect as if they had been conferred on him or her directly by this section and not by delegation.
(3) A person purporting to act under any delegation under this section is presumed to be acting in accordance with the terms of the delegation in the absence of proof to the contrary.
(4) A delegation under this section may be made to a specified employee or to employees of a specified class, or may be made to the holder or holders for the time being of a specified office or class of offices.
(5) A delegation under this section is revocable in writing at will, and no delegation prevents the exercise of any function, duty, or power by the Director.
(6) A delegation under this section, until revoked, continues in force according to its tenor even if the Director by whom it was made has ceased to hold office.
(7) Nothing in this section limits section 10 or section 11.
Compare: 1983 No 46 s 9