(2) The owner or occupier may, within 10 days after service of the notice, apply to a District Court for an order cancelling the notice.
(3) On hearing the application, the District Court may confirm the notice or cancel the notice.
(4) An owner or occupier, as the case may be, must comply with a notice within 1 month after—
(5) If the owner or occupier fails to comply with subsection (4), the territorial authority may enter the land and do the thing or things required by the notice.
(6) The territorial authority may recover from the owner or occupier the cost of anything done under subsection (5).
(7) The costs are a charge on the land.