(1) Each Registrar of an authority may, by written notice, delegate any of his or her functions, duties, or powers, either generally or specifically, to a person employed, engaged, or authorised by the authority.
(2) A delegation under this clause may be subject to any conditions stated in the delegation.
(3) Unless otherwise provided in the delegation, the delegate may perform or exercise a function, duty, or power of the Registrar delegated to him or her under this clause in the same manner and with the same effect as if the delegate were the Registrar, but may not further delegate the function, duty, or power.
(4) Any delegation under this clause may be revoked at any time, and the delegation of a function, duty, or power does not prevent the Registrar from personally performing or exercising the function, duty, or power.
(5) Every delegate purporting to act under a delegation under this clause is, until the contrary is proved, presumed to be acting in accordance with the terms of the delegation.
(6) A delegation under this clause does not cease to have effect merely because the Registrar by whom it was made ceases to hold office.