99 Application for territorial authority consent


An application for a territorial authority consent must be made to the territorial authority for the district in which the class 4 venue is, or will be, located.


The application must be accompanied by the information required by the territorial authority to enable it to consider the application properly.


An application for consent in accordance with a relocation policy may be made only with the agreement of the venue operator of the existing venue.

Section 99(3): inserted, on 14 September 2013, by section 9 of the Gambling (Gambling Harm Reduction) Amendment Act 2013 (2013 No 71).