(1) This section applies in relation to delegations under section 61.
(2) A person may, subject to any general or special directions given or conditions imposed by the road controlling authority, exercise any functions or powers under a delegation in the same manner and with the same effect as if they had been conferred or imposed on that person directly by section 61 and not by delegation.
(3) A delegation may be made—
(4) A delegation must be given for a specified period but in any event is revocable on the terms and conditions agreed in the relevant concession agreement.
(5) Until it is revoked or it expires, a delegation continues in force according to its tenor, despite the fact that the person by whom it was made may cease to hold office, and continues to have effect as if it were made by the person for the time being holding that office.
(6) A person purporting to act under a delegation must, when reasonably requested to do so, produce evidence of his or her authority to so act.
(7) A person purporting to act under a delegation is, in the absence of proof to the contrary, presumed to be acting in accordance with the terms of the delegation.