(1) This section establishes a body to be known as the Real Estate Agents Disciplinary Tribunal.
(2) The Tribunal consists of—
(a) a person to act as chair of the Tribunal, who must be a barrister or solicitor with not less than 7 years’ legal experience; and
(b) up to 5 other members, at least one of whom must be a licensee.
(3) The members of the Tribunal are appointed by the Minister.
(4) The Minister must consult with REINZ when making the first appointment of a licensee under subsection (2)(b).
(5) The Minister must designate one of the members referred to in subsection (2)(b) as the deputy chairperson of the Tribunal.
Section 100(2)(b): amended, on 12 December 2012, by section 6 of the Real Estate Agents Amendment Act 2012 (2012 No 112).