(1) A person affected by a determination of a Committee may appeal to the Tribunal against a determination of the Committee within 20 working days after the date of the notice given under section 81 or 94.
(2) The appeal is by way of written notice to the Tribunal of the appellant's intention to appeal, accompanied by—
(a) a copy of the notice given to the person under section 81 or 94; and
(b) any other information that the appellant wishes the Tribunal to consider in relation to the appeal.
(3) The appeal is by way of rehearing.
(4) After considering the appeal, the Tribunal may confirm, reverse, or modify the determination of the Committee.
(5) If the Tribunal reverses or modifies a determination of the Committee, it may exercise any of the powers that the Committee could have exercised.