(1) An applicant may apply to the Tribunal against a determination of the Registrar that adversely affects the applicant within 20 working days after the date the applicant is notified of the determination.
(2) The application must be made by way of written notice to the Tribunal of the applicant’s intention to apply, accompanied by—
(a) a copy of the notification; and
(b) any other information that the applicant wishes the Tribunal to consider in relation to the appeal.
(3) The review must be conducted on the papers unless the applicant requests to be heard in his or her application.
(4) After conducting the review, the Tribunal may confirm, reverse, or modify the decision of the Registrar.
(5) If the Tribunal reverses or modifies a determination of the Registrar, it may exercise any of the powers that the Registrar could have exercised.