(1) The owner of a unit may, for the benefit of the unit,—
(2) The owner of a unit may, for the benefit of other land,—
(3) The owner of a unit may enter into a variation or surrender of—
(4) Before any dealing with the unit under subsection (1), (2), or (3), the body corporate must, by special resolution, have consented to the granting, acquiring, variation, or surrender of the easement or covenant.
(5) Before giving its consent in accordance with subsection (4), a subsidiary body corporate must obtain the consent by special resolution, and in writing, to the granting, acquiring, variation, or surrender of the easement or covenant from—
(6) An application to register an instrument to give effect to any of the matters in subsections (1), (2), or (3) must be accompanied by a certificate by the body corporate that the consent required under subsection (4) has been given.
(7) The certificate referred to in subsection (6) may be relied on by the Registrar as sufficient evidence of compliance with the matters set out in the certificate.