(1) This section applies to any redevelopment other than one to which section 65 applies.
(2) The body corporate must apply to the Registrar for the deposit of a new unit plan in substitution for the existing unit plan.
(3) Before making the application to deposit the new unit plan, the body corporate must—
(a) ensure that all of the owners of the units materially affected by the redevelopment have consented in writing to the new unit plan; and
(b) if the existing unit plan relates to a stratum estate in leasehold or licence, obtain the written consent of the lessor or licensor to the redevelopment; and
(c) agree, by special resolution, to the new unit plan.
(4) For the purpose of this section, an owner of a future development unit that is in use as a place of residence or business or otherwise, in whole or in part, as a principal unit is to be treated as a member of the body corporate.
(5) Sections 212 to 216 (which provide for an objection process) apply to a resolution under this section.
Compare: 1972 No 15 s 44(1)