(1) A body corporate must keep accounting records that—
(2) Within 2 months after the end of each financial year, the body corporate must—
(3) The financial statements must be in the prescribed form and contain the matters prescribed by regulations.
(4) The body corporate must pay any costs incurred under subsection (2).
(5) A copy of the financial statements for the most recent financial year must accompany the notice of the annual general meeting.
(6) The body corporate must comply with any reasonable request by a person appointed to undertake any of the functions described in subsection (2), that the body corporate answer questions or provide information within 20 working days after receiving the request.
(7) Any person appointed to undertake any of the functions described in subsection (2) must be a person who is qualified to act as an auditor for a company in accordance with section 199 of the Companies Act 1993.
(8) The body corporate may, at the annual general meeting, decide by special resolution that subsection (2) does not apply for a particular year.