(1) This section applies to any alteration to a proposed unit development plan other than one—
(2) The body corporate may, by special resolution, agree to make an application to deposit a substituted proposed unit development plan.
(3) The body corporate must apply to the Registrar for the deposit of a new proposed unit development plan in substitution for the existing proposed unit development plan.
(4) Sections 212 to 216 (which provide for an objection process) apply to a resolution under this section.
(5) Before making the application to deposit the new plan, the body corporate must (in addition to complying with section 213(1))—
(6) The new proposed unit development plan must—
(b) in addition, show, to the satisfaction of the Registrar, the modifications to the unit plan being replaced.
(8) In addition to the matters required to be included in the certificate referred to in section 216, the body corporate must also certify that any consent under subsection (5)(b) has been given.