(1) Every instrument of transfer to which section 58 relates must, when lodged for registration, be accompanied by a new unit plan in substitution for the existing unit plan.
(2) If a unit plan referred to in this section includes a stage unit plan,—
(a) the reference to the unit plan includes both the stage unit plan and proposed unit development plan; and
(b) both plans must be prepared, approved, and deposited in accordance with this section.
(3) The new unit plan must show the effect of the transfer to the satisfaction of the Registrar.
(4) The registration of a transfer under this section has the effect of including the transferred land as part of the common property.
(5) The Registrar must register any transfer to which subsection (1) refers by—
(a) entering a memorial of the transfer on the relevant computer register; and
(b) noting a memorial of the transfer on the supplementary record sheet.
(6) The beneficial interest (under section 54(2)) in the land included as part of the common property pursuant to the transfer is deemed to be held by each unit owner—
(a) subject to the same terms, conditions, liabilities, and interests as those on or subject to which the owner held the unit immediately before the registration of the transfer; and
(b) subject to any instrument of mortgage, encumbrance, charge, lease, or sublease affecting the owner's unit as if the beneficial interest in the transferred land had been included in the instrument expressly.
(7) Nothing in this section restricts section 47.