(1) This section applies if a redevelopment consists solely of the adjustment of the boundary between 1 or more units shown on a unit plan but the adjustment does not materially affect—
(a) the common property; or
(b) the use, enjoyment, or ownership interest of any unit the boundary of which is not being adjusted.
(2) The owners of the units that will have their boundaries adjusted must, jointly, make an application to the Registrar for the deposit of an amendment to the unit plan.
(3) Sections 32(2)(a) and (c), 33(3), and 34 to 37 apply in respect of the deposit of the amendment to the unit plan under subsection (2).
(4) Before making the application to deposit the amendment to the unit plan the unit owners in subsection (2) must obtain a certificate from the body corporate that the redevelopment is of a kind described in subsection (1).
(5) The unit owners in subsection (2) must, for the purposes of obtaining the certificate referred to in subsection (4), provide sufficient written information to the body corporate to fully inform it of the nature of the redevelopment.