(1) This section applies if, on the date of the commencement of this Act,—
(a) a buyer and seller have entered into an agreement for sale and purchase; and
(b) there are 5 working days, or less, before settlement date.
(2) Nothing in section 149 or 151 entitles the buyer to delay settlement or to cancel the sale and purchase agreement on the grounds that a pre-settlement disclosure statement described in section 147 was not provided by the seller to the buyer.
(3) Section 148 does not apply.
(4) Nothing in subsection (2) or (3)—
(a) prevents the seller agreeing to provide any disclosure of information to a buyer; or
(b) limits the obligations the seller may have incurred under section 36 of the Unit Titles Act 1972.
(5) In this section, expressions defined in section 144 have the meanings given to them by that section.