Electoral Amendment Act 2014

12 Section 69 replaced (Changes to Register)
  • Replace section 69 with:

    69 Changes to Register of Political Parties
    • (1) A person described in section 63(1) may, on behalf of a political party, apply to the Electoral Commission to—

      • (a) change the name of the party:

      • (b) change the abbreviation of the name of the party.

      (2) Section 63 (except subsection (2)(e)) and sections 64 to 67 apply to that application with any necessary modifications.