(1) All moneys received by the Board shall be paid forthwith into the Māori Trustee's Account to the credit of the Fund Account.
(2) The requisition made pursuant to a resolution of the Board and upon which moneys are to be paid out of the Fund Account by the Māori Trustee shall be signed by the Secretary or other officer of the Board and countersigned by a member, and shall certify that such payment has been duly authorised by a resolution of the Board, or shall be a requisition under seal of the Board.
(3) A certificate in a requisition as aforesaid to the effect that the Board has authorised the expenditure during certain periods of certain amounts in respect of salaries, wages, administration expenses, maintenance of assets or property, and other like recurring charges shall be sufficient authority to the Māori Trustee to make, from time to time, as and when due, payments in respect of the services and charges mentioned in the requisition.
(4) In clauses (2) and (3) Board includes any committee to which under section 13 of the Act and regulation 8 the Board has delegated its powers under section 5 of the Act so far as may be necessary to authorise the resolution pursuant to which the requisition is made.
(5) The Board shall cause to be kept property registers in respect of all the assets of the Board.
(6) The Board shall cause to be kept production registers in which shall be recorded the quantity and value of all materials used in connection with, and the amount of wages expended on, any carving executed by any person employed or engaged by the Board in any school of Maori art or similar institution or otherwise. The registers shall disclose the manner in which any such carvings may have been disposed of.
Regulation 6(1): amended, on 27 November 1947, pursuant to section 9(2)(a) of the Maori Purposes Act 1947 (1947 No 59).
Regulation 6(2): amended, on 27 November 1947, pursuant to section 9(2)(a) of the Maori Purposes Act 1947 (1947 No 59).
Regulation 6(3): amended, on 27 November 1947, pursuant to section 9(2)(a) of the Maori Purposes Act 1947 (1947 No 59).