(1) The chief executive may, from time to time, grant a general user radio licence of a particular class, being a category and type of radiocommunication service.
(2) The chief executive must make a copy of the radio licence available on an Internet site maintained by or on behalf of the chief executive.
(3) The chief executive must publish a notice of the grant of the radio licence in the Gazette within 10 working days after the date of the grant.
(4) The notice must specify (at a minimum)—
(5) General user radio licences grant every person the right to transmit radio waves on any frequency specified in the licence.
Regulation 9: replaced, on 1 February 2015, by regulation 6 of the Radiocommunications Amendment Regulations 2014 (LI 2014/374).