(1) An authorised financial adviser who provides a personalised DIMS to a retail client is required under section 29A of the Act to make available to the client, as regulation 8 prescribes, the information prescribed in subclauses (2) to (4).
(2) The information is a record of all transactions made by the adviser on behalf of the client under the service during the reporting period, including for each transaction (to the extent applicable)—
(3) The information is also the following as at the reporting time:
(4) The information is also the following in respect of the client’s portfolio:
(5) If the information required under subclause (2), (3), or (4) is made available to a client by a person (A) on behalf of the authorised financial adviser (for example, by a custodian), the information must be accompanied by a statement to that effect (and the statement must include A’s name and role).
(6) An authorised financial adviser who provides a personalised DIMS to a retail client is required under section 29A of the Act to make available to the client, within 5 working days after receiving a request, the following requested information to the retail client who makes the request:
(7) The information under subclause (6) must be made available by giving it to the client or delivering or sending it to the client’s address.
(8) In this regulation, financial products are of the same class if those financial products have attached to them identical rights, privileges, limitations, and conditions (including, in the case of debt securities, the same redemption date and interest rate).