Te Uri o Hau Claims Settlement Act 2002

Subpart 4—Permission for right of way not required

98 Permission of council not required

The permission of a council under section 348 of the Local Government Act 1974 is not required for the granting of the right of way referred to in clause 5.5.1 of the deed of settlement.