108 Authority to issue, amend, or cancel protocols


Each responsible Minister may—


issue a protocol of the appropriate kind and in the appropriate form referred to in clause 5.12.2 of the deed of settlement; and


amend or cancel that protocol.


Protocols may be amended or cancelled under subsection (1) at the initiative of either—


the Minister who issued the protocol; or


Te Uri o Hau governance entity.


A responsible Minister may amend or cancel a protocol issued by that Minister under subsection (1) only after consulting with Te Uri o Hau governance entity, and having particular regard to its views.