Holidays Act 2003

If you need more information about this Act, please contact the administering agency: Ministry of Business, Innovation, and Employment
82 Requests for access to holiday and leave record


The following persons may request an employer to provide access to, or a copy of, or a certified extract from, information in the holiday and leave record relating to an employee:


the employee:


an authorised representative:


a representative of a union of which the employee is a member:


a Labour Inspector.


An employer who receives a request under subsection (1) must comply as soon as practicable with the request by—


allowing the employee, authorised representative, representative of the union, or Labour Inspector to view the record; or


providing a copy or certified extract of the information concerned.