Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012

If you need more information about this Act, please contact the administering agency: Ministry of Justice
263 Payment of infringement fees

All infringement fees paid in respect of infringement offences must be paid into a Crown Bank Account.

Compare: 1989 No 63 s 162D