120 Departing trustee must be given certain documents


A continuing or new trustee must give to a trustee who retires or is removed (the departing trustee) a copy of any documents that demonstrate that the departing trustee has been divested of trust property, including any document of transfer and registration.


The documents must be given as soon as any requirements relating to the transfer, or notification, registration, or recording of the transfer, of trust property referred to in section 117 are complete.